5.0.1?

Wed Jan 23 09:59:16 EST 2008

I don't have access to prepare releases, at least the file posting part. Plus I have an offsite staff meeting and won't be around until after 5pm.

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> Dan and Zack still have open tickets, not sure their status. I closed out my last just
> now so am +1 pending action on those last few tickets.

I have taken care of my ticket, that leaves only Zak's. Perhaps Assefa
can check with him.

I am +1 to release 5.0.1. Should I take care of preparing it at the end
of the afternoon or do you (Steve) want to do it?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/