[mapserver-dev] php_mapscript imageObj->saveImage(filename) - broken in beta4?

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 3 12:46:01 EDT 2008

Hello List,

I just gave beta 4 a try - it seems something has broken the saveImage
function in PHP_MapScript in beta4 - but only when the image is saved to
a filename.  When the image is sent directly to the web browser via
stdout, the output looks fine.  But if a filename is supplied, no file
is created, and no errors are generated.  This is with a fresh checkout
of the beta4 tag in svn.  I've gone back to beta3 and everything is fine
again - is this a known issue of any sort, or should a new bug be filed?

Regards,
Mike