[mapserver-dev] 5.2rc1: GetLegendGraphic change?]

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 14 14:26:56 EDT 2008

Cookies available to the server are tagged on to the request parameter array. It's been a feature
of MS for years. Downstream services have no way to  know whether a parameter originated from a
get, post or cookie. I'm not sure what the solution is or if it's worth spending time on a fix.

Steve

<30550.145.50.39.8.1216020553.squirrel at webmail.hostingdiscounter.nl>,