[mapserver-dev] update on 5.2 release?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jul 15 13:48:38 EDT 2008

Only a few issues have cropped up with RC1. I think I'm the only one to commit anything since
the release (a minor bug fix #2700). Steve W. has identified a couple of issues. I looked into the
memory leak, it's valid. However, it's been there awhile and I worry about changing things in a
function like msLayerClose() at this late stage so I'd prefer to wait for 5.2.1 (unless others feel
strongly about fixing that now). The leak is specific to logical expressions.

I didn't look into the configuration bug report. Other devs may be better suited to comment on
that issue.

I guess I favor a 5.2 release tomorrow.

Steve

<2DC5CCA14756424BBBEE8B4B2E4A682F03BCC2D3 at ecburexch1.ontario.int.ec.gc.ca>,