[mapserver-dev] non spatial tables and WFS

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 23 08:49:11 EDT 2008

I was thinking about this last night and I remembered that is was the query piece that gave
me pause earlier. Since JOINs are not applied when rendering or querying one couldn't use
those attributes in queries. Maybe that's not a huge deal.

For non-spatial tables we'd almost need a new layer type, "TYPE TABLE" and then would need
to behave accordingly.

Steve

<2DC5CCA14756424BBBEE8B4B2E4A682F036CF454 at ecburexch1.ontario.int.ec.gc.ca>,