[mapserver-dev] 5.2 Release Plan (Proposed date changes)

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sun Jun 1 11:02:19 EDT 2008

I didn't get much feedback on the dates other than one "the number of bugs seems high" so I'd like to propose pushing everything back a week. That means a feature freeze on the 6th and beta-1 on the 11th. If we do a 5.0.3 next week then that would show a lot of activity to the community...

I'll start with a +1.

Steve