[mapserver-dev] 5.2 Beta 2 tomorrow...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jun 17 15:27:33 EDT 2008

Thanks for cleaning your bugs out Tom!

I got a note from Assefa wondering if we could do a 3rd beta. The reasoning being that
he would have time to squash a number of bugs. It's cool with me as I still have a few to
hammer on myself. So, I'd like to propose exchanging a release candidate for a 3rd beta.
We's stay on schedule for a early July final release at this point but could easily add back
the 2nd rc if necessary.

I'll start with a +1.

Steve

<2DC5CCA14756424BBBEE8B4B2E4A682F036CF3B2 at ecburexch1.ontario.int.ec.gc.ca>,