[mapserver-dev] Problem with label angle since v5.0

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 18 02:29:17 EDT 2008

As it sits if you set a binding programmatically, like so:

  $label->setBinding(MS_LABEL_BINDING_ANGLE, 'myitem');

or in a map file there is no way to get at the column name. We'd need a getBinding method in MapScript so you could do something like:

  $label->setBinding(MS_LABEL_BINDING_ANGLE, 'myitem');
  $item = $label->getBinding(MS_LABEL_BINDING_ANGLE);

and $item would contain the string 'myitem'. This would work for you, correct?

Steve

>>> tommyr <nerkeilenemon at gmail.com> 06/13/08 1:47 AM >>>

Hello,

I still have my problem, i can't solve it.

Did you find a solution ?

Thank you,

Tommy