[mapserver-dev] Almost forgot, beta3 today...

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:59:45 EDT 2008

Steve,

Though I couldn't do a more detailed test it seems like the
wfs_filter_dwithin_units python test is failing. By invoking mapserv
with these parameters the process gets into a deadlocked state and
when breaking into the code I get the following call stack of the main
thread.
I hope some of us may have more knowledge about this portion of the
code to to find a fix more quickly than me.

Best regards,

Tamas

>	ntdll.dll!7d61c828()
 	[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
ntdll.dll]
 	ntdll.dll!7d628678()
 	ntdll.dll!7d628576()
 	ntdll.dll!7d625226()
 	ntdll.dll!7d62757a()
 	ntdll.dll!7d627607()
 	ntdll.dll!7d6275b2()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61cb0d()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4dccfc()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4dccd6()
 	kernel32.dll!7d53577f()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61f748()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61f78c()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4d9bba()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4d0a58()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61c858()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4d08a8()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4d08cb()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61c92d()
 	msvcr80.dll!78132c78()
 	msvcr80.dll!78132e24()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61cb0d()
 	kernel32.dll!7d54eeb8()
 	kernel32.dll!7d5116ba()
 	kernel32.dll!7d4d8a25()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61ec2a()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61ebfb()
 	ntdll.dll!7d63549e()
 	ntdll.dll!7d61ea36()
 	ntdll.dll!7d620ea5()
 	msvcr80.dll!78134c58()
 	libmap.dll!_msShapeFileLayerClose()  + 0x22 bytes	C
 	libmap.dll!_msLayerClose()  + 0x68 bytes	C
 	ntdll.dll!7d61f5ed()
 	msvcr80.dll!78134c39()
 	libmap.dll!_FLTApplyFilterToLayer()  + 0x3e bytes	C
 	libmap.dll!_FLTFreeFilterEncodingNode()  + 0x48 bytes	C
 	libmap.dll!_msWFSGetFeature()  + 0x921 bytes	C
 	libmap.dll!_msWFSDispatch()  + 0x297 bytes	C
 	libmap.dll!_msOWSDispatch()  + 0x63 bytes	C
 	mapserv.exe!00404005()
 	ntdll.dll!7d62f361()
 	ntdll.dll!7d636f75()
 	ntdll.dll!7d636fcf()