[mapserver-dev] MapServer 5.2 Beta 3 Available

David Fuhry dfuhry at acm.org
Fri Jun 27 17:33:31 EDT 2008

Paul,

    I'm under the impression the discussion is about raster tileindexes,
not shapefile tileindexes.  I'm more ignorant about the latter, and its
patch was riskier and more invasive, so I have no problem with whatever
compromises have to be made with the shapefile tileindexes patch
(including not merging for 5.2).

    With raster tileindexes however, I think the changes are realistic;
I attached a two-line patch to
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2369 (also attached here).

     Jim, does the attached patch fix the Image handling error for you?

Thanks,

Dave