[mapserver-dev] Documentation updates

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 6 15:32:39 EST 2008

Regarding the docs and SVN-trac, Howard has exported the existing Plone
docs into the SVN "docs" directory in trunk
(https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/).  As he was saying
earlier, most of the docs are already in reStructuredText (I'll convert
whatever is left, such as the WCS-server doc, now).  And here is an
example of how they would look in Trac, in case u are wondering:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/docs/references/mapfile/layer.txt

Therefore: all doc edits should now occur through SVN, and the changes
will be sync'd on the site (either in Plone or Trac).

Howard mentioned that we might create a 'docs' committers group for SVN.
  Actually since I have no commit access right now, so could someone
either create this group or give permissions for 'jmckenna'?  thanks all.

-jeff