[mapserver-dev] ModMapserver?

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:06:34 EDT 2008

I think a SoC student might be able to get a demo going, but there's a
lot of moving parts.  If the student was fresh to both APR and
MapServer, it would be quite a challenge, however.

It would be too much for me to do without funding -- my external uses
alone of it wouldn't be able to justify the effort.

Maybe some of those strong dollar CDNians are interested :)

Howard