[mapserver-dev] regression in phpmapscript ?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 20 10:27:43 EDT 2008

The only things I can think of to explain this kind of behavior change
would be either some change in GD, or some side-effect related to the
addition of AGG support in MapServer 5.0.

Which version were you (Oliver) using before? Was it 4.10? If ThomasB is
listening he might have some idea?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette