[mapserver-dev] More Performance

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon May 12 15:24:45 EDT 2008

This sounds like a great opportunity to collaborate. We all want to go fast and each project
would push the other. Andrea mentioned in Victoria that they would make their test framework
available but I've never been able to find it on their site. Might Andrea be interested in that?

As for labeling. Does the label cache processing have an impact? Could try BITMAP vs TTF fonts
and TTF with and without the labelcache.

Steve

<30fe546d0805121217n33217949ue308e0dbe42aa40d at mail.gmail.com>, "Paul Ramsey"