[mapserver-dev] New demo proposal...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu May 15 18:30:52 EDT 2008

I saw the various demos using common data and a common look & feel but otherwise being
relatively autonomous. They would live in svn (the code at least). Bugs would be trac'd
as a separate component. Just not sure how to handle the data. I suppose it could live as
a package in svn too. The demo would need to be installed someplace for access, that is,
we need a host with MapServer (with a number of features built), MapScript and PostGIS
(if we want to demo that as a data source).

Steve

<2DC5CCA14756424BBBEE8B4B2E4A682F036CF2F3 at ecburexch1.ontario.int.ec.gc.ca>,