[mapserver-dev] Need for strrstr function...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri May 16 10:05:50 EDT 2008

Hi all: I'm finding a need for that function (finds the last occurence of a string in another string) in RFC 36 implementation work. It seems to be decidedly non-standard. Is anyone aware of, or have used an implementation that could be legally included with MapServer in mapstring.c? I've found a couple but one had no license or copyright (the author's email address is given) and the other had copyright assigned to the FSF so I assume it's GPL.