Motion: remove MyGIS support from MapServer (was Re: [mapserver-dev]mapmygis.c)

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Nov 4 16:49:33 EST 2008

+1

..Tom

________________________________

From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Howard Butler
Sent: Tue 04-Nov-08 15:31
To: Daniel Morissette
Cc: mapserver-dev
Subject: Motion: remove MyGIS support from MapServer (was Re: [mapserver-dev]mapmygis.c)

Here was one of our last attempts to kill it:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2004-August/006336.html

I can't find the message, but I recall making a motion to remove it
too.  In the end, I was successful in removing one of my own features
(native SDE raster support which eventually ended up in GDAL), but not
mygis.

+1 on removing mapmygis.c

Howard