[mapserver-dev] ms rfc 48: adding a type keyword to the style block

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:51:35 EST 2008

just a couple of remarks:

* GEOMETRYTRANSFORM seems to me to be a better keyword than
geometryexpression, as the expression keyword is used to express
filtering in mapserver-land

* I think adding this keyword to the *layer* level poses a few
problems regarding the layer/geometry type (eg layer type geometry
with a "centroid" transform creates a point layer), that would have to
be carefully checked, as the layer type is used in a few places after
layergetshape.

thomas