[mapserver-dev] ms rfc 48: adding a type keyword to the styleblock

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Nov 6 14:33:07 EST 2008

We might be able to extend the yacc grammar to accommodate geometry operations. I think we'd just need to
reference a shapeObj as a geoval in the mapparser.y. May make more sense to write a second grammar
(mapgeoparser.y) but I think that's one good way to try it.

Steve

<d2b988930811061034p2e6a39f9k5bd5bd497f3197a at mail.gmail.com>, "thomas bonfort"