[mapserver-dev] Vote on RFC 44

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Nov 8 11:02:35 EST 2008

Just to close this we got +1's from Lime, Woodbridge, Morissette and Assefa. All suggested changes have been made and the RFC updated. So, development has been started...

Steve

I'd like to call for a vote on RFC 44 (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-44/) which restores access to most every mapfile parameter via URL provided some validation rules are met. I made a few changes based on Dan's comments and would like to move this forward.