[mapserver-dev] cunit / RFC 12

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:36:46 EST 2008

Paul,

I think it would be valuable for any test suite to be executed
regularly for various platforms. If you submit those tests into the
SVN (into a separate directory) I could probably add those steps to
the mapserver buildbot instances having a brief description on how to
run the tests.

Is this something to get through a voting process? In this case I add
+1 to include the tests in the SVN repository.

Best regards,

Tamas