[mapserver-dev] Who is going to FOSS4G?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 11 14:43:32 EDT 2008

Tyler asked on the discuss list to get an idea of who will be at FOSS4G
from each project. He also wrote: "If there are enough people around we
could arrange times for people to "meet your project" at the OSGeo booth."

I'd like to be able to give him an answer for MapServer. So far I know
that Assefa, Frank, Jeff and myself will be there from the PSC. Who else
plans to be there, not just PSC members, but contributors in general? (I
think I've asked this before but got no responses)

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/