[mapserver-dev] WMS 1.3.0 OGC CITE tests-Metadata

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 1 16:19:34 EDT 2009

The OGC CITE WMS 1.3.0 tests suite checks if some specific metadatas are
presents in each layer like the keywordlists, metadataurls and abstract
metadatas.  Since in Mapserver the map object is considered as a wrapper
layer for the other layers, it is expected by the tests suite that these
metadatas also appear within this layer section of the capabilities
document but it appears within the service section instead.  More than
that the metadataurls is not displayed at all.

My question is what could we do to solve this issue.

Notice that these tests are not part of the basic and queryable ones but
are part of extra tests.

Norm