[mapserver-dev] FW: MapServer enhancements/refactoring project

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 1 16:57:18 EDT 2009

Perry Nacionales wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> What about documentation?  MapServer is finally getting a decent set of
> docs going for it.  Is this going to be all for naught and we have to
> start over?

Thanks to javadoc, the developer docs are automagically handled by the
toolset... gotta love those modern tools!

With respect to end-user docs, I think we could keep the same Sphinx
based system since it works so well. The base concepts remain the same,
so we should be able to just fork the docs and update here and there to
match the new architecture.

What do you think?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/