[mapserver-dev] MapServer 5.4 Release Candidate 1 Now Available

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:40:30 EDT 2009

Steve,

I've found a problem related #2908 which was not fixed properly according to
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2908#comment:6

This appears to be a significant problem on my side and I've now fixed the
issue in 5.4 and the trunk.
I'd also apply for a new release candidate because of this change.

Best regards,

Tamas