[mapserver-dev] 5.4 Release Tomorrow?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Apr 21 08:52:41 EDT 2009

Hi all: We are scheduled for a 5.4 release tomorrow. Would be nice to get it out the door.

I'm sitting on one trivial change that has to deal with which set of positions to use if POSITION is
set to AUTO, the layer is an annotation layer and the underlying geometries are polygons. If a
marker is defined we want to treat this case like a point (and not obscure the marker with a label).

While I'd like to make the change I don't want to issue another release candidate so it can wait
for 5.4.1.

So, I'm +1 on a 5.4 release tomorrow...