[mapserver-dev] 5.4 Release Tomorrow?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Apr 22 09:31:44 EDT 2009

I'll take that as a +0 now...

>>> "Flavio Hendry" <flavio at tydac.ch> 04/22/09 8:29 AM >>>
Hi Jeff

I just can't imagine how this should increase any security ... Anyway,
if people can crack the pentagon (was in the news today) they can crack
my dumb servers 1'000 times - with our without that keyword ... :-( ...
and as far as I read, it did not concern MapScript anyway. So just old
Morissette bugging me ;-) - something he likes a lot.

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Best Regards
Flavio Hendry

TYDAC Web-Site:  http://www.tydac.ch
TYDAC MapServer: http://www.mapserver.ch
TYDAC SwissMaps: http://www.mapplus.ch
############      Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards
############             mailto:flavio at tydac.ch
############         TYDAC AG - http://www.tydac.ch
####    ####        Geographic Information Solutions
####    ####         Luternauweg 12 -- CH-3006 Bern
############   Tel +41 (0)31 368 0180 - Fax +41 (0)31 368 1860
    Location: http://www.mapplus.ch/adr/bern/luternauweg/12