[mapserver-dev] AGG dependency

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Apr 24 09:21:14 EDT 2009

No flames from me. We used to distribute a version of GD with MapServer because the primary
distribution was fubar. Once that was fixed we ditched it.

I've seen nothing on the AGG lists to indicate *any* activity. There was the flurry of activity
around forking but little since so this is low risk in terms of maintenance. If we can make the
build process more simple then that would be a good thing.

So, I'm +1 (assuming you don't get hit by a bus)...

Steve

<2922382e0904222302u4a44bae4o9f9f6cd713773fd0 at mail.gmail.com>, Thomas Bonfort