[mapserver-dev] [Support for reading SVG symbols-MapServer-GSoC]Kiran Anjaneya Varma

kiran varma kiran.varma2k7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:35:41 EDT 2009

  Hi all
           I am A Kiran Anjaneya Varma 3rd year undergraduate ,my
proposal[Support for reading SVG symbols-MapServer] has been accepted as
part of GSoC  2009
         My mentor is Mr.Daniel Morissette
         Thank you  for accepting me as part of your reputed MapServer
project,I am very keen in working on this project .
         So what is my next step for having a good start on the project, I
would also like to know about some of the sources and suggestions through
which i can get a good flexibility on my project before coding day(May 23)

looking forward to work successfully with u throughout this wonderful summer

Thanks regards
A Kiran Anjaneya Varma