[mapserver-dev] Shape File to Map tool

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:16:39 EDT 2009

You could implement a mapscript csharp application to configure the mapfiles
for each data sources you have.
Refer to the mapscript documentation for more details about the object model

http://mapserver.org/mapscript/mapscript.html

and there are some csharp examples in the source tree

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/mapserver/mapscript/csharp/examples

Best regards,

Tamas