[mapserver-dev] 5.6 Release Schedule & Release Manager

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Aug 24 23:20:16 EDT 2009

Hi Martin: I took care of #2936 in 5.4 and trunk. I'll let Assefa handle #2804 unless
he wants to hand it off. I don't know class groups at all.

Steve

>>> Martin Kofahl <m.kofahl at gmx.net> 08/20/09 1:24 PM >>>
Hi Steve & Daniel,
I would really like to see the problem described in #2936
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2936) solved on one of the next
releases. It's a question of minutes, I think.
Maybe #2804, too? But this ticket might require more investigations
(even though it works pretty good for me).

Martin