[mapserver-dev] default values when using url overloading

Thomas Bonfort thomas.bonfort at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 28 08:11:04 EDT 2009

I've committed the changes to the code and documentation to support these
default values.
I've also added this support to shp2img, so that mapfiles with these default
values can be tested from the command line.
in order to use strncmp rather than strstr, the metadata keyword for these
parameters is

'default_keyword' 'value'

to get the default value of %keyword%

let me know if problems arise from these changes.

regards,

thomas

www.camptocamp.com
+33 5 16 57 01 02