[mapserver-dev] MapServer logo IRC meeting...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Dec 2 13:45:22 EST 2009

There are lot's of options. You can warp cells so it's looks a bit more like a paper
map. You can rotate 90 degrees. You can put a letter in each cell (9 cells, 9
letters in MapServer), etc...

I've attached a version with a couple of the most recent ideas. Fonts didn't translate
well (I think something like arial looks better) but you get the idea.

Steve

<61ea76aa0912012203s4199bd80l18329a95c5f422cb at mail.gmail.com>, Perry Nacionales