[mapserver-dev] Oracle SQL (MS trunk)

Smith, Michael ERDC-USACE-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Thu Dec 10 07:02:52 EST 2009

Bart,

I'm not sure about the 2 objectid's, but it is probably due to requesting
unique OBJECTID. This gets added to the column list with has all the columns
already present. The NULL is probably a blob column, perhaps an
SE_ANNO_CAD_DATA column. NULLing it out was a patch I submitted to allow WFS
to work when you have a blob column.

Mike

--
Michael Smith