[mapserver-dev] New logo sample posted...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Dec 16 13:26:30 EST 2009

Hi Tom: Good to hear from you! I'm not a plate guy myself, but everyone will have their opinion. I'm all for simple, something that will translate well
at a variety of scales (e.g. favicon) and colors (greyscale, B&W, color). You're correct about the rivers, it's an abstraction of the area south of St. Paul.
The green is a bit more random and is meant to symbolize land (brown didn't go over too well).