[mapserver-dev] RFC 52: One-pass query - Did we ever adopt this?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Sun Dec 27 13:26:43 EST 2009

The majority of discussion took place back at the code sprint both in the room and a bit on IRC. The focus was most
definitely on PostGIS and Oracle Spatial. There is an implementation ticket:

and few others dealing with subsequent implementation issues.

I'm happy to develop whatever documentation folks feel as necessary.