[mapserver-dev] MapServer Documentation and translation

Lars Lingner ml at lingner.eu
Mon Dec 28 15:30:54 EST 2009

Hello,

I just want to let you know that I still keep an eye on the german
translation and will submit updates. I subscribed a rss feed and working
on translations of the docs when I find some spare minutes.

If there are tickets regarding documentation please feel free to assign
them to me (gislars) if you think translation (german) is missing or
should be updated.

I'm not sure if there is a better work flow, let me know if you see one :)

Lars