[mapserver-dev] Toronto sprint hopes and dreams

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 4 09:30:01 EST 2009

* I think it would be great to be involved in an "improve the QGIS
MapServer Export" tool session, as I think this tool is important for
MapServer users, and it could use some love from the MapServer team.
(the tool is in Python however)  So this is my dream.

* I'd like to hit as many documentation tickets as possible, and help
establish a proper interface for our document versions

* I'd like to assist in the MapServer/GDAL/Proj benchmarking

(too many hopes for the limited time we have, but i'll throw them all
out there, and probably focus on one)

-jeff