[mapserver-dev] Debugger for Mapserver

Mauricio Herrera georazor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:04:34 EST 2009

Hi Alan

Thanks for answering!

 Ok. I will get your tips...I will install GDB on my linux...

Sorry, I did not understand very well this: "You only need to build
Mapserver in debug mode" .. How can I do that? or where?  can you explain me
a little more??..pleaseee..

I am a little newbie, but I am a lot interested to develop source code for
Mapserver!!! =P

Mauricio