[mapserver-dev] seg fault with inimage exceptions (#2903)

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 02:26:51 EST 2009

Hi,
I filed a ticket #2903 regarding a seg fault with inimage exceptions. Maybe this is a solution or a starting point at least. In msSaveImageRGBAQuantized() gdImageTrueColorPixel() will fail if no layer was rendered (e.g. wrong layer in url). However, gdImagePalettePixel() works. So I changed one line at line ~380:

//          int c=gdImageTrueColorPixel(img,col,row);
            int c = (img->trueColor ? gdImageTrueColorPixel(img,col,row) : gdImagePalettePixel(img,col,row));

Martin