[mapserver-dev] Motion: managing UMN MapServer handbook files (german language) in the mapserver-svn

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sun Jan 11 15:28:23 EST 2009

Hello mapserver-devs,

we are working on a UMN MapServer handbook in german language, which will
be online available in the osgeo.wiki, also as pdf and in a printable
version.

We want to create mapfiles and offer demo data. It would be good if we
could get a place in the mapserver svn where we can manage and work on the
files.

Therefore we have the following question:
Would it be possible to create a folder maybe under

http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/

it could be named umn_mapserver_hanbuch

and get commit rights for maybe 8 persons?

Best regard and greatings from germany

Astrid Emde

 FOSSGIS Konferenz 2009
 17.-19. März 2009 in Hannover