[mapserver-dev] Toronto Code Sprint: March 7-10

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sun Jan 11 17:00:53 EST 2009

Community members,

Reminder, there is a Code Sprint event occurring this spring that
members of the "C tribe" of open source GIS projects might be
interested in attending.

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Toronto_Code_Sprint_2009

We have space for only about five more attendees, and a couple more
sponsors, so don't be shy (sponsors please contact me directly). Those
who have already signed up, please finalize your travel plans and mark
your attendance confirmed ASAP in case we have to cap attendance at
the event as we approach the date.

Thanks,

Paul