[mapserver-dev] Technical manual (development manual, tutorial)?

Gustav Allen gustav.allen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 05:30:50 EDT 2009

thanks for answering ...

Well I was doing exactly what you say Stephen... In reference (3)to  debug
mapserv..

But I have  the same problem,when I am debugging mapserv step by step ..
GDB show me *"parsing errors",* but when I am debugging mapserv without
breakpoints, *GDB show me "program exited normally"..*

MMmm it is too rare..

For example when  I tried to check(step by step) the behavior of
loadlayer()  or loadmapinternal() in mapfile.c... GDB show me "parsing
errors"..And only I wanted to see some internal values of
(map->layer,map->extent,layer->data,layer>connection,layer->name,etc...)

Could you show me  how can you check to behaviour of loadlayer()?. or what
do you recommend me, please?

thanks

Gustav Allen