[mapserver-dev] Need to update website wrt 5.4.2

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 28 10:48:49 EDT 2009

Perry Nacionales wrote:
> Had the same problem when I tried a few days ago... let me know how it goes.
>
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Jeff McKenna
>     interesting...earlier tonight i checked in the same file for trunk
>     (in /en and /de), and tried (unsuccessfully) to run the docs update
>     script on mapserver.org <http://mapserver.org> (I think the old
>     script doesn't account for the structure changes that we made for
>     translations).  Will try again now...

Hi Perry,

The website is running off the 5.4 branch, and it seems that any checked
in doc changes to that branch are magically applied every hour on
mapserver.org.  (so the old scripts on mapserver.org that we used during
the code sprint, to re-run sphinx manually, no longer apply)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services