[mapserver-dev] ODBC Connection...

Christian Canales ccanales29 at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 15 22:44:23 EDT 2009

Hi All...

I'm trying to connect my map with some MS SQL Server data...

So, I'm trying to do it using an ODBC connection via OGR in a *.OVF file...

This is the code in the file:

<OGRVRTDataSource>
    <OGRVRTLayer name="cartracks">
        <SrcDataSource>ODBC:trak/trakrm at webtrak</SrcDataSource>
        <SrcSQL>SELECT TOP 1 ID FROM Guardar WHERE ID='53377'</SrcSQL>
        <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
        <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="Lon" y="Lat"/>
    </OGRVRTLayer>
</OGRVRTDataSource>

But I cannot see anything...

Somebody knows what is wrong?

I'm in a Linux environment, with Mapserver 5.4.0 and Chameleon...

Thanks...