[mapserver-dev] code formatting and astyle

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 11 23:53:06 EDT 2009

I'd be ok with this. It's pretty interesting stomping around in places where a number
of developers have contributed code. Personally I'm a fan of K&R formatting with a
two-space indent, no padding around parens, and allowing one-liners.

Steve

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]" <Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca> 03/11/09 6:47 AM >>>

devs: inspired by pramsey's post on geos-devel [1], I wonder what dev's
think about running the MapServer codebase through an agreed upon
convention via astyle [2], and sticking to it for future development.

Thoughts?

..Tom

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2009-March/003959.html
[2] http://astyle.sourceforge.net/