[mapserver-dev] Vote for MS-RFC-55: Improve control of output resolution

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 12 15:29:18 EDT 2009

Howard Butler wrote:

> PS, I'd like to see a little mapfile fragment in the usage section so we
> can easily copy it into other documentation.

I've added two mapfile fragments for example 1. I wanted to include
something when I first wrote the RFC but it was not obvious what to
include since the settings are likely to be changed via URL or MapScript
at time of printing. Hopefully what I added is clear enough.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/