[mapserver-dev] Vote for MS-RFC-55: Improve control of output resolution

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 12 15:45:13 EDT 2009

Tamas Szekeres wrote:

> We should however place a note somewhere in the mapserver docs that as
> of this change, the size values will reflect valid sizes (according to
> the SIZEUNITS settings  /MS_PIXELS by default/) only when the RESOLUTION
> is set to the default 72DPI or equal to the DEFRESOLUTION setting.

Good point. I've added a Documentation Notes section to the RFC that
reflects that... the new version should be online in the next hour or so.

Note that even if I made a few edits to the RFC after the beginning of
the vote (to add more examples and this documentation note), none of
them affect the core of the RFC so I think the vote can continue unless
there are objections.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/