[mapserver-dev] Sandbox Priv.s

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 13 14:32:51 EDT 2009

So I'm +1 with the general idea of sandboxes.

My paranoid fear is that they will get abused, but I think that is
unfounded as there are sandboxes in other projects and I'm not aware of
them being abused. I guess I would be for working with the assumption
that they will not be abused, tighten up on the restrictions in the
future if we need to.

We could also create a "Rules and Guidelines for Sandbox Users" as an
rfc and ask all requesters to read and confirm acceptance of them when
they request a sandbox.

-Steve W