[mapserver-dev] INCLUDE '...' before MAP gives "Unknownidentifier. First token must be MAP..."

David Fuhry dfuhry at acm.org
Sat May 9 13:40:16 EDT 2009

The MAP doc page doesn't specify OUTPUTFORMAT as a valid subtoken, and
the OUTPUTFORMAT doc page doesn't mention anything about declaring
OUTPUTFORMAT inside MAP (only a "map file").

So I never realized that it possible, let alone advisable or required,
to nest OUTPUTFORMAT inside MAP.  That's a good fix.  Thanks!

-Dave